- Solar Window Films
- UV Protection Window Film
- Insulation Window Films
- Energy Efficiency
- Bomb Blast Protection
- Security Window Films
- Maritime Security
- Privacy Window Films
- Safety Window Films
- Building Regulation 14
- Glass Manifestations
- Spontaneous Breakage
- Window Blinds
Some of our Clients…
“It was important to get the balance of temperature, glare and light control. This was achieved by GP Systems and the effect has been exactly as required.”Tim Barrett (Contracts Manager), DOI Group
Anti Glare Window Films
Less Glare and Fatigue, Greater Comfort and Performance
Solar glare can cause distracting reflections, eye strain and increased fatigue when using computer terminals. At the most extreme, glare and reflections can make working on VDUs impossible and whiteboards and screens unusable.
The problems are equally relevant to schools and colleges, especially in newer buildings designed to make greater use natural light.
Blinds are one way of eliminating glare and reflections, but they block the view and reduce natural light. This can mean greater reliance on artificial lighting, leading to increased energy costs.
Installing anti glare window film can offer the ideal solution for controlling solar glare, while still allowing plenty of natural light.
Eliminating glare is just one of the many benefits of window film. Depending on the film used, other benefits include:
- controlling solar heat gain, giving further improvements in comfort and concentration, and also reducing air conditioning loads and energy costs
- providing privacy for premises by restricting the view from the outside
- reducing the risk of glass injuries, from accidental breakages to bomb-blast mitigation
- improving security against intruders entering through glazing
- protecting furnishings from fading by stopping virtually all UV light
- enhancing and modernising the appearance of buildings.
Anti Glare Window Film Features
Depending on the window film used, glare can be reduced by up to 86%.
A wide variety of films are available, from virtually undetectable clear solar control window film to reflective window films for the severest of glare problems.
Need Some Advice? We can help…
We supply the most advanced solar window films available. With over 15 years experience of installing window films, we'll find the best solution to control glare, make the most of the great benefits window films have to offer, and give the best return on investment.
Call 0845 003 7260 for a no-obligation discussion about your requirements.