- Solar Window Films
- UV Protection Window Film
- Insulation Window Films
- Energy Efficiency
- Bomb Blast Protection
- Security Window Films
- Maritime Security
- Privacy Window Films
- Safety Window Films
- Building Regulation 14
- Glass Manifestations
- Spontaneous Breakage
- Window Blinds
Some of our Clients…
“It was important to get the balance of temperature, glare and light control. This was achieved by GP Systems and the effect has been exactly as required.”Tim Barrett (Contracts Manager), DOI Group
Seeing is Believing
A 45 second video that demonstrates solar control window films work. Essential viewing!
Clear Solar Window Films
Virtually Invisible Solar Control
Clear solar control window films have the benefits of other solar control films, but are virtually undetectable. There is no impact on the appearance of the glazing and light transmission levels are hardly changed.
Not all clear window films are the same — our film outperforms other clear window films by over 50% on double glazing, and are compatible with most types of glass.
Clear Solar Window Film Features
Clear solar window films are some of the most advanced solar control films available, especially the ones we supply. Many components, including precious metals, go into producing window films to reduce UV and infra-red radiation, while allowing high levels of visible light to pass through.
Our Top Performing Clear Solar Window Film
- is the best performing clear film on double glazing in the market
- reduces the dependency on artificial lighting compared to other solar films
- stops most of infrared heat, which is a primary cause of discomfort, significantly improving the thermal comfort for the employees located near the windows and making them more productive
- rejects solar heat significantly better than neutral films, reducing the dependency on air conditioning and saving energy as a result
- produces the lowest level of thermal stress on glass compared to other internal films
- has the longest warranty backed life expectancy (16 years) of any solar film. It is installed with clear edge sealings to protect the film and extend its life
Clear Solar Window Film Applications
- premises where visibility from the outside must be retained, such as retail display windows and showrooms
- architecturally sensitive buildings, such as historic or listed buildings, or those in conservation areas
- situations where significant UV protection is required in order to reduce the fading of furnishings, displays and stock
- situations where complying with health and safety regulations is required without changing the appearance of the glass.
The great thing about clear solar window film is that it hasn't got an appearance!
Unlike other solar control window films, clear films do not have an obvious tinted or mirrored effect. This makes them the ideal choice when visibility from the outside cannot be changed.
As clear window films have little impact on natural light levels, any need to increase artificial lighting is eliminated, maintaining building energy cost savings.
Radiation Profile Energy Analysis
Rising energy costs and the Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) Energy Saving Scheme have put increased pressure on organisations to reduce their energy usage and carbon footprint.
Book a no obligation Radiation Profile Energy Analysis Survey now, and discover significant and quantifiable savings in building energy costs and carbon footprint.
Need Some Advice? We can help…
We've got over 15 years experience installing window films, and supply the most advanced solar window films available. We'll ensure you get the right choice of window film, installed right first time, with the quickest return on investment.
Call 0845 003 7260 for a no-obligation discussion about your requirements.