- Solar Window Films
- UV Protection Window Film
- Insulation Window Films
- Energy Efficiency
- Bomb Blast Protection
- Security Window Films
- Maritime Security
- Privacy Window Films
- Safety Window Films
- Building Regulation 14
- Glass Manifestations
- Spontaneous Breakage
- Window Blinds
Some of our Clients…
“It was important to get the balance of temperature, glare and light control. This was achieved by GP Systems and the effect has been exactly as required.”Tim Barrett (Contracts Manager), DOI Group
Energy Cost Savings
How Much Will Window Film Save?
There is no doubt installing window film will reduce your energy costs, but before making that investment a business will want to know what the savings will be.
Energy costs are constantly rising, and as they do they financial savings of reducing energy consumption will increase with them.
The potential energy cost savings of installing window film depends on many factors, including:
- Building design, construction, materials and size
- Type and size of the current glazing installed
- Current air conditioning performance
- Geographical location, direction and surrounding environment
- Local climate and weather conditions
Our Radiation Profile Energy Analysis services use these factors to provide forecasts of the energy efficiency improvements and energy saving achievable by installing window film.
Saving More Than Just Energy Costs
Window film will reduce your energy costs, but can make other savings to building maintenance and running costs too:
- Reduced air conditioning load — If your air conditioning equipment is not working so hard it will last longer and need less maintenance.
- Better building management — Balancing temperatures across a building allows management systems to operate as they should, working to make a building as efficient as possible.
- Protection from fading — Window film protects furnishings from the effects of UV radiation, making upholstery and carpets last longer.
With benefits such as improved staff comfort and productivity, additional security and enhanced security also achievable, window film delivers a cost-effective competitive advantage to an organisation.
How we can help
With over a decade of experience working in finance director roles, our management team understand corporate finance. We understand how a business will want to see a return on investment before committing.
Our proposals will clearly demonstrate how window film will make a competitive difference in real business and financial terms.
Contact us on 0845 003 7260 for business focussed advice on achieving energy cost savings for your organisation.