- Solar Window Films
- UV Protection Window Film
- Insulation Window Films
- Energy Efficiency
- Bomb Blast Protection
- Security Window Films
- Maritime Security
- Privacy Window Films
- Safety Window Films
- Building Regulation 14
- Glass Manifestations
- Spontaneous Breakage
- Window Blinds
[?] Subscribe To This Site
Some of our Clients…
Long Term Power and Energy Prices Set to Soar
The Reasons Why
The reasons for the long term increases in your energy costs are:
- Predominantly due to increases in the oil prices.
- Taxation on petrol and diesel. For a litre of petrol costing 108 pence, approximately 33 pence goes to the oil company, 9 pence to the retailer, 50 pence fuel duty to the Chancellor of the Exchequer, and 16 pence VAT to the chancellor.
- The Climate Levy taxes energy consumption via your company's utility bills.
- There is a doubling in spending commitment from the six big energy suppliers to reach government carbon emission reduction targets is passed onto customers.
- Production of gas in the North Sea has been declining faster than expected. Consquently, the UK has had to import more of its total gas supplies.
- The European Commission believe that some of Europe's major energy companies have been holding back gas supplies in order to drive up prices.