- Solar Window Films
- UV Protection Window Film
- Insulation Window Films
- Energy Efficiency
- Bomb Blast Protection
- Security Window Films
- Maritime Security
- Privacy Window Films
- Safety Window Films
- Building Regulation 14
- Glass Manifestations
- Spontaneous Breakage
- Window Blinds
Some of our Clients…
About GP Systems (UK) Ltd
GP Systems is a rapidly growing and award winning company with a wide range of window film solutions to make glass better, delivering real benefits and savings to your organisation:
Reduce building energy consumption
- Achieve a typical energy saving of 5-10% with solar control window film
- Contribute towards reducing carbon emissions
Improve comfort, increase productivity and reduce absenteeism
- Provide a comfortable working environment with solar control window film
- Minimise eye strain and staff fatigue with anti-glare film
- Reduce the spread of infection with anti-microbial film
Enhance safety and reduce risk of injuries
- Reduce the risk and effects of breakage with safety window film
- Protect personnel from industrial accidents or terrorist activity, on land or at sea, with bomb blast window film
- Make glass visible and reduce collisions with stylish manifestations
Conserve your premises, possessions and stock
- Reduce fading rates by a factor of three with UV window film
- Minimise contamination from glass breakage with safety window film
Provide privacy and improve security
- Restrict visibility with privacy window films and manifestations
- Strengthen glass against forced entry with security window film and edge retention systems
Promote your brand and inspire your staff
- Give your premises some style with eye-catching decorative manifestations
Put Your Trust in GP Systems
Our management team has a wealth of experience – 15 years of installing window film, a decade of delivering multi-million pound projects for Fortune 100 companies, and the knowledge of one of the UK’s leading window film experts.
The GP Systems Approach
From your first contact with GP Systems to the final installation, you will have an experienced project manager working closely with you. Our detailed surveys mean we give you the right solution and the best value every time, with no nasty surprises.
As health and safety is a key part of our business we conduct thorough risk assessments and are CHAS and SAFEcontractor approved.
Judging by our client feedback and business awards the approach is working and consistently delighting customers.
Sustainable and Carbon Neutral
Our products deliver significant energy savings and carbon footprint reductions, so of course we are fully committed to our own environmental policy, and use carbon offsetting to ensure our operation is carbon neutral.
GP Systems were finalists for the Inspire09 Sustainable Business of The Year award.
We Are Here to Help You
Call us on 0845 003 7260 for a no obligation discussion to find out more about boosting productivity, reducing costs and protecting your staff and possessions, or contact us online: