- Solar Window Films
- UV Protection Window Film
- Insulation Window Films
- Energy Efficiency
- Bomb Blast Protection
- Security Window Films
- Maritime Security
- Privacy Window Films
- Safety Window Films
- Building Regulation 14
- Glass Manifestations
- Spontaneous Breakage
- Window Blinds
Some of our Clients…
“It was important to get the balance of temperature, glare and light control. This was achieved by GP Systems and the effect has been exactly as required.”Tim Barrett (Contracts Manager), DOI Group
Window Film Return on Investment
How Soon Will Window Film Pay for Itself?
Installing window film will save your business money by reducing energy costs. But it is an investment, and every business will want to know when they will see a payback.
Our Radiation Profile Energy Analysis audits provide quantifiable forecasts of the cost savings achievable, allowing you to determine when the investment will be returned. However increasing energy costs means the payback period is likely to be much shorter.
Rather than looking at just energy cost savings, there are other factors to consider when determining the cost-benefit of window film:
- Lower carbon emissions — especially if your organisation is participating in the CRC Carbon Reduction Commitment Energy Saving Scheme. A reduced carbon footprint brings further financial benefits, avoids penalties and enhances the reputation of an organisation
- Reduced air conditioning Load — if air conditioning isn't working so hard it will last longer and require less maintenance, further reducing operating costs and delaying the expense of replacement.
- Increased productivity — comfortable staff are more productive, have better attendance and are less likely to leave.
- Furnishings last longer — window film reduces fading from UV radiation.
- Improved safety & security — meeting safety legislation requirements, enhancing security and improving business continuity.
Window film provides benefits for many parts of an organisation — from building management to health and safety, from human resources to public relations. All contributing to the competiveness and success of an organisation.
We can work with department heads and directors across an organisation to identify the full benefits window film can offer, allowing for more comprehensive cost-benefit analysis.
Better Budgets and Forecasting
Energy costs continue to rise with no clear indication of stopping. Natural resources are being depleted, power stations are due to be decommissioned, and reliance on imported energy introduces political vulnerability &mdash just some of the factors contributing to rising and unpredictable energy costs.
How does a finance director prepare operating cost budgets for the future? Underestimate energy costs and risk cash-flow problems, overestimate them and risk business growth by diverting development investment.
Although improving energy efficiency will not eliminate the problem it will reduce exposure to long-term price rises and unpredictable energy cost 'spikes'.
How we can help
Our management team has over a decade of experience working in finance director roles, delivering multi-million pound projects for Fortune 100 companies.
We understand the way businesses operate, the issues they face, and the return on investment they need to achieve.
Contact us on 0845 003 7260 for business focussed advice on reducing current energy costs and exposure to further energy price increases.