- Solar Window Films
- UV Protection Window Film
- Insulation Window Films
- Energy Efficiency
- Bomb Blast Protection
- Security Window Films
- Maritime Security
- Privacy Window Films
- Safety Window Films
- Building Regulation 14
- Glass Manifestations
- Spontaneous Breakage
- Window Blinds
Some of our Clients…
“It was important to get the balance of temperature, glare and light control. This was achieved by GP Systems and the effect has been exactly as required.“Tim Barrett (Contracts Manager), DOI Group
Tinted Solar Window Films
Control Light and Look Great
Tinted window films provide a visually attractive alternative to other window films.
Like other solar control films, tinted window films are an effective way of reducing energy costs and carbon emissions, while improving comfort and productivity.
Tinted Window Films Benefits
- reduce solar glare, reduce reflections on screens and monitors
- control internal light levels for atmospheric effect
- provide privacy when high levels of light transmission are not required
- transform and modernise the visual appearance of premises
- provide UV protection for light sensitive manufacturing processes and to prevent fading of furnishings.
Our Tinted Window Film
- is the only externally fitted tinted solar film available on the market
- rejects more than double the amount of solar heat on double glazing compared to internally fitted tinted solar films, significantly reducing the dependency on air conditioning and saving energy as a result
- eliminates the thermal stress of glass and therefore the risk of glass breakage and its associated safety hazards and replacement costs
- reduces 99% of UV radiation, providing protection against premature skin aging and skin cancer while reducing fading on your furnishings by a factor of 3
- is preferred by most of our customers because it has a better look and feel than the silver reflective films
Tinted Window Film Features
Tinted window films are often used for aesthetic reasons, to help reduce solar glare and to provide UV protection. Solar control performance and appearance is dependant on the tint of film used.
Glare Control and UV Protection
Depending on the coloured tint of window film used, tinted window film can typically reject up to 44% of solar heat, and reduce solar glare by up to 88% (on clear single glazing).
Tinted window films provide very high levels of UV radiation protection, and can be double-layered if required for extremely low UV transmissions.
Tinted window films are non-reflective and available in a wide range of tints — greys, bronzes, green, rose, blue and amber.
Amber film is frequently used for where UV protection is most critical, such as UV-sensitive industrial and scientific applications.
Dark grey/black tinted film can be used to provide privacy when high levels of light transmission are not required.
Radiation Profile Energy Analysis
Rising energy costs and the Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) Energy Saving Scheme have put increased pressure on organisations to reduce their energy usage and carbon footprint.
Book a no obligation Radiation Profile Energy Analysis Survey now, and discover significant and quantifiable savings in building energy costs and carbon footprint.
Need Some Advice? We can help…
We've got over 15 years experience installing window films, and work with the best suppliers in the business. We'll ensure you get the best choice of window film, installed right first time, with the quickest return on investment.
Call 0845 003 7260 for a no-obligation discussion about your requirements.